How to be saved or born again
“I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.” How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb to be born!”Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
- You can not even see the kingdom of GOD, if you are not saved or born again.
- Being saved is about having a relationship with Jesus Christ; it is about God loving you and showing you how to love.
- It is about the love that GOD has for you unconditionally, he accepts you the way you are and turns your life around.
- I have a testimony….as a former atheist converted to christianity- to read about my testimony click here
What must I do to be saved?
- Believe that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, the son of GOD who died for you and was raised from the dead
- Confess all your sins to the LORD, accept that you are a sinner and ask HIM to forgive you
- Confess the LORD as your LORD and savior…and you will be saved
- Next ask for the grace of GOD to live as a good christian and ask the Holy Spirit to help you.
“That if you confess with your mouth, that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved”.
“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”.
To be saved… it’s easy… Pray this prayer
LORD JESUS, I come to you today and acknowledge that I am a sinner, please forgive me. I confess all my sins and I ask you to forgive me; come into my heart today. I believe that you are the Lord and you died and rose for me. I confess that you are Lord and you are my Lord and savior. Save me and make me part of you; help me to stay saved. Holy spirit, come into my life and help me. Thank you Jesus, because you have heard me. In Jesus name…(Amen).
If you prayed the prayer,
- Make sure you read the bible and pray regularly
- Ask the LORD to lead you to a bible believing church around you, to attend because the LORD says, “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching” Heb 10:25
- Also, let us know you and pray together with you; and encourage each other in love… you may click here to let us know